Variety of sizes
Extra Small 1Inch height by 2inch Length ( Clothes Labeling)
Small Size - 3inch height by 3inch Length (Logo Size)
Large - 9inch Height by 9inch Length (Adult tshirt )
Medium - 6inch Height by 6inch Length ( Large Storage Box)
How to apply
Iron-On Decals can add a personal touch to a variety of Clothes, Bags, Pencil Case, and Shoes, Anything that is fabric is can be placed on. it's important you make sure you don't burn your fabric and this is only done by trail and error. You will also need some greaseproof paper to protect your iron so the HTV doesn't melt onto the iron plate.
1. Choose a flat surface and fabric to place the decal on.
2. Place decal on the fabric, make sure clear plastic is on top of the writing
3. Place the greaseproof paper on top of the decal and clear plastic to protect your iron and clothes
4. Apply high heat and the high volume of pressure.
The more pressure the better the decal will adhere to the fabric
5. Carefully without burning your fingers lift the greaseproof paper along with the clear plastic, if the decal is still attached to the clear plastic it has not adhered yet and your need to apply more pressure.
Note: If the decal starts to wrinkle or wholes appear it means you have burnt the decal or its starting to burn, please let the decal cool down and turn your iron down.
6. Once you are able to lift the plastic with the decal adhered to the fabric then place the greaseproof paperback on the decal and apply slightly more heat for 5 - 8 secs with high pressure
If applied correctly the Iron on decal should last for years
It's recommended that you don't wash with fabric softener or dry in the tumble dryer